In the UK, the Anthony Nolan Trust matches individuals willing to donate their stem cells to people who desperately need lifesaving transplants. It also provides help and support for patients and their families.
- The Anthony Nolan Trust in the UK for those aged 16-30
- The British Bone Marrow Registry in the UK for those aged 18-50
- Delete Blood Cancer in the UK accept people from 18-55 on their register
- In Ireland there is the Bone Marrow for Leukaemia Trust
- In Australia, where there is a large Anglo-Burmese community in Perth, go to the Australian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- In the US, you can register with Be the Match
- In India, the number of people registered is small, but growing through the work of DATRI.
- In Canada, you can register or find out more through One Match
- In Switzerland you can register at Swiss Blood Stem Cells Register
- There is a worldwide register at Bone Marrow Donors World Wide
The Anthony Nolan Trust also offer a private tissue-typing service for those who want their tissue type identified but don’t wish to join our register or don’t meet the eligibility criteria.
Please do get in touch with us if you can provide any details of other national registers. The more information, the better.
For more information on how to register, what this short video.